All MWC watches are covered by an international 24 month warranty*. Please note certain restrictions apply as outlined below.
Q: What does the MWC Warranty Cover?
A: The MWC International two year warranty* covers any of the items as detailed in our warranty policy. Our service centres will inspect any items which require attention under the warranty, we normally either repair or replace a watch with the same model or a similar model of higher specification model if the original model is not available.
It is vital that all repair and warranty work during the 24 months* of the warranty period MUST be carried out by an authorized MWC repair centre to avoid the watch being damaged by repairers unfamiliar with some of the technology which we use, examples include the Tritium GTLS tubes, screw in pins or Hybrid movements. If the watch has been opened by an unauthorized repair center this will invalidate the warranty and result in a chargeable repair to correct the problem.
Your Warranty Covers:
- GTLS Failure (within 12 months)
- Movement failure
- Hands falling off
- Manufacturing defects
- The Tritium GTLS vials coming off the dial or hands
- The Watch losing or gaining outside of the normal range in the first year
- Water Ingression (Subject to appropriate use of the watch and within its water resistance rating)
Your Warranty Does Not Cover:
- The Battery
- The Strap or bracelet
- Leakage due to use in a shower or bath
- Bezels becoming scratched, loose or lost or the loss of the Pip
- Damage due to misuse or accidental damage
- Loss of the watch pins which hold the strap
- The glass being scratched, chipped or broken
- The Crown being broken or coming away from the case
- The case back being scratched, broken or damaged or the back becoming loose
- Faults or damage caused by an attempted repair by an unauthorized service center
- Water Ingression due to the crown being left unscrewed, this includes thermal shock which can arise if for example a watch is in the sun and then plunged into a cold pool. It is also important to ensure the water resistance rating is sufficient for your specific requirements see FAQ's
* 12 months for purchases prior to 01/01/16
Q: My watch needs repair. Should I remove the strap before sending?
A: Because your watch may be replaced with a similar model if you have customized the strap or affixed a different type of strap, you may want to remove it before sending because if we exchange the watch it will be returned with the strap normally used on that model.
Q: My watch is sentimental, should I send it for repair?
A: Never send sentimental or engraved items for repair without contacting us because your watch could be replaced and the original may not be returned to you.
All MWC watches are covered by an international 24 month warranty. Please note certain restrictions apply as outlined above.
Registering your Watch on our Warranty System
If you wish to register your watch on our warranty system you can do so at http://registration.mwcservice.com although registration is not essential it can be helpful in the event that you cannot find the invoice or other proof of purchase should a warranty claim arise at a future date.
Warranties are not transferable. You must purchase your watch from an AUTHORIZED dealer for full warranty coverage to apply many items which are sold at low prices are ex miitary/police/security industries surplus or grey market watches.
Please file a ticket at http://support.mwc.eu/ to enquire about a specific Reseller if the watch was supplied without a warranty card or you have concerns that the item might not be genuine.
If you have any further questions or need advice feel free to contact us by phone or email